Demon Dragon Academy
Would you like to log in?
CHANGES WILL BE MADE ANNOUNCING FROM BOS TO DDA!!! P8wOnuB
Demon Dragon Academy
Would you like to log in?
CHANGES WILL BE MADE ANNOUNCING FROM BOS TO DDA!!! P8wOnuB
Demon Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demon Dragon Academy

Have fun and make great friends at this Duel Academy!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

CHANGES WILL BE MADE ANNOUNCING FROM BOS TO DDA!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
King_Beelze
Beelze Master
King_Beelze

CHANGES WILL BE MADE ANNOUNCING FROM BOS TO DDA!!! Empty
PostSubject: CHANGES WILL BE MADE ANNOUNCING FROM BOS TO DDA!!!   CHANGES WILL BE MADE ANNOUNCING FROM BOS TO DDA!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 1:28 am

Hello those who kept looking at this dead academy, It is I former Red Dragon Archfiend Master Nateman9, for all who are still here Congrats you stayed till the very end.
You heard me right, Bos is at its end sadly. I now tell you its not the end you think it is, Bos is ending in piece and shall lead to something grand DDA. Me and Slayer the former Blackwing master had planned this and Star has giving us the go, I stand before you now as the founder of the Demon Dragons Academy.
You may be wondering why would I do this I helped keep Bos alive the first time this second time I am now betraying it. Sadly I grew up, I saw the only hope now is to Rebuild the system and doing so the academy itself. Star went mad to try to save it as is but to no result. So this must be done we will rebuild this new Academy from Bos to DDA.
For this portian only needs to be read by B@T read if you like. B@T this usn't a joke or anything coming back from ODA I noticed what I missed in this place. I am not another Gir, Frankly enough ODA raised my stress levels due to dealing with Gir and all the pressure over a test. I am not that kid that joined this academy as a curious kid. I am here to make this place an academy again and let others feel the awe that I felt. I ask that you let me have acess to the Owner Profile if not Let Star get the password. Star is backing me up on this talk to him and me on Dn for the details my profile has not changed.
This portian goes to the rest of you we hope to start this prodject soon as possible. Keep that in mind as you spend your time here. You have at least Til monday before we start the final preperations. Those who enjoy this change come, those who are still loyal you must leave once we start.  

Sincerely the Founder of the Demon Dragon Academy,
Nateman9

Last edited by King_Beelze on Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Muh1
Dragonecro Master
Muh1

PostSubject: Re: CHANGES WILL BE MADE ANNOUNCING FROM BOS TO DDA!!!   CHANGES WILL BE MADE ANNOUNCING FROM BOS TO DDA!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 9:30 am

1: Its about time something be done to help this place and if u need any help let me know

2: Can i screenshot this to annoy syl with

3: BOT hasnt been here in quite a while you have a better chance of contacting him with his email

Back to top Go down
King_Beelze
Beelze Master
King_Beelze

PostSubject: Re: CHANGES WILL BE MADE ANNOUNCING FROM BOS TO DDA!!!   CHANGES WILL BE MADE ANNOUNCING FROM BOS TO DDA!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 9:47 am

Thanks Muh I will need new dorm leaders I was hoping you could take one plus I might need you as a tester
Back to top Go down
King_Beelze
Beelze Master
King_Beelze

PostSubject: Re: CHANGES WILL BE MADE ANNOUNCING FROM BOS TO DDA!!!   CHANGES WILL BE MADE ANNOUNCING FROM BOS TO DDA!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 9:49 am

And you can do the screenshot I guess.
Back to top Go down
Muh1
Dragonecro Master
Muh1

PostSubject: Re: CHANGES WILL BE MADE ANNOUNCING FROM BOS TO DDA!!!   CHANGES WILL BE MADE ANNOUNCING FROM BOS TO DDA!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 10:15 am

i already do tests here XD
Back to top Go down
King_Beelze
Beelze Master
King_Beelze

PostSubject: Re: CHANGES WILL BE MADE ANNOUNCING FROM BOS TO DDA!!!   CHANGES WILL BE MADE ANNOUNCING FROM BOS TO DDA!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 10:44 am

Muh1 wrote:
i already do tests here XD
Changing the tests xD they're going to be different
Back to top Go down
SuperSiDude

SuperSiDude

PostSubject: Re: CHANGES WILL BE MADE ANNOUNCING FROM BOS TO DDA!!!   CHANGES WILL BE MADE ANNOUNCING FROM BOS TO DDA!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 10:45 am

I want to help in anyway I can. But if we make a new academy, I think we should agree on a name. I like the name Demon Dragon Academy but we should at least look at other options.
Back to top Go down
King_Beelze
Beelze Master
King_Beelze

PostSubject: Re: CHANGES WILL BE MADE ANNOUNCING FROM BOS TO DDA!!!   CHANGES WILL BE MADE ANNOUNCING FROM BOS TO DDA!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 10:47 am

Frankly me and star are in  agreement on the name
Back to top Go down
SuperSiDude

SuperSiDude

PostSubject: Re: CHANGES WILL BE MADE ANNOUNCING FROM BOS TO DDA!!!   CHANGES WILL BE MADE ANNOUNCING FROM BOS TO DDA!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 10:57 am

Ok then, I like it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHANGES WILL BE MADE ANNOUNCING FROM BOS TO DDA!!!   CHANGES WILL BE MADE ANNOUNCING FROM BOS TO DDA!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CHANGES WILL BE MADE ANNOUNCING FROM BOS TO DDA!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demon Dragon Academy :: Forum-
Jump to: