Demon Dragon Academy
Would you like to log in?
Attack Stoping Trap Cards P8wOnuB
Demon Dragon Academy
Would you like to log in?
Attack Stoping Trap Cards P8wOnuB
Demon Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demon Dragon Academy

Have fun and make great friends at this Duel Academy!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Attack Stoping Trap Cards

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SuperSiDude

SuperSiDude

Attack Stoping Trap Cards Empty
PostSubject: Attack Stoping Trap Cards   Attack Stoping Trap Cards Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 3:15 pm

Cards that stop attacks like Mirror Force and Magic Cylinder have always been popular. Though many decks rely on attacking, there's just no room. Many of my friends who are casual players love these cards, but if they rely on these to win, they can't. Many of my friends don't run MST. We need a way to help these people.
Back to top Go down
Skies

Skies

Attack Stoping Trap Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack Stoping Trap Cards   Attack Stoping Trap Cards Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 7:01 am

monsers with effects or main decree or Trap stun can help.... for Negate attack Decree is good or even a Jinzo...

It really depends on the deck.. some decks have ways to stop traps through effects. while some decks can run on no traps to counter things...

so it really just depends on what you play. (My Oppinion I could say more if i had more details)
Back to top Go down

Attack Stoping Trap Cards
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1