Demon Dragon Academy
Would you like to log in?
DDA is operational P8wOnuB
Demon Dragon Academy
Would you like to log in?
DDA is operational P8wOnuB
Demon Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demon Dragon Academy

Have fun and make great friends at this Duel Academy!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

DDA is operational

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
King_Beelze
Beelze Master
King_Beelze

DDA is operational Empty
PostSubject: DDA is operational   DDA is operational Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 2:51 am

Hello my Members,
I am here to say that the age Of BOS started early Star has Passed the torch on to me and DDA. I say this now, His Dream will live on! We will grow stronger and rise up the Ranks again. As I see it now It is finally time to start the Recruiting as the rest of the Minor things are Taken care of. I shall announce two things now

First I would like to say that I nominate Muh To be the Dragonecro Dorm Leader. Should he accept he gets to keep his Admin status after banners are completed. I only ask him to be serious when he uses his powers or I will take them away.

Second There are still the Infernity Doom and Hundred Eyes Dorms that need to be filled. Come monday I hope to decide on who is master of those dorms. They will be mods until I believe they can handle being admins.
Third hopefully when we get enough active players I hope to host a First Academy Tournament.
Hopefully we can become what we once were a Great academy for everyone.
Sincerely Founder and Owner of Demon Dragons Academy and Beelze Dorm Master,

King_Beelze
Back to top Go down
Muh1
Dragonecro Master
Muh1

DDA is operational Empty
PostSubject: Re: DDA is operational   DDA is operational Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:38 am

i accept the dragnecro dorm and dont worry i never abuse admin powers
Back to top Go down

DDA is operational
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demon Dragon Academy :: Forum :: Introductions & Leavers-
Jump to: