Demon Dragon Academy
Would you like to log in?
Plant Abuse, Tour Guide, and my brother is a Rare Hunter P8wOnuB
Demon Dragon Academy
Would you like to log in?
Plant Abuse, Tour Guide, and my brother is a Rare Hunter P8wOnuB
Demon Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demon Dragon Academy

Have fun and make great friends at this Duel Academy!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Plant Abuse, Tour Guide, and my brother is a Rare Hunter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SuperSiDude

SuperSiDude

Plant Abuse, Tour Guide, and my brother is a Rare Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Plant Abuse, Tour Guide, and my brother is a Rare Hunter   Plant Abuse, Tour Guide, and my brother is a Rare Hunter Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 12:36 pm

First the "new" plants are so annoying. Dandylion + Lonfire Blossom + Mericale Fertaliser =   boom 
They just keep coming back. And the Fluffy Tokens still make Dracosack Invicecible.

Next is Tour Guide of the Underworld. What will be the new tour guide target; I think it will be Tour Bus or Dark Resonator (Jack gets mad Evil or Very Mad ) And do you think everyone will start to run Tour Guide in every deck like when we had Sangan?

And in the last few days, when me and my brother did sealed play with War of the Giants, the first time he pulled Oblelisk, the second time we played he pulled Sliffer. He says when he gets Ra, he'd buy a Starter Deck Yugi Reloaded and put them in. I suggested to buy Yugi, Kibia, and Marik decks and put in the gods, but he said he wanted them all in one deck, just like Yugi Boy did farao .
Back to top Go down

Plant Abuse, Tour Guide, and my brother is a Rare Hunter
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demon Dragon Academy :: Discussions :: Card, Combo, and Deck Discussions-
Jump to: