Demon Dragon Academy
Would you like to log in?
My Card Topic 1 P8wOnuB
Demon Dragon Academy
Would you like to log in?
My Card Topic 1 P8wOnuB
Demon Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demon Dragon Academy

Have fun and make great friends at this Duel Academy!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

My Card Topic 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Muh1
Dragonecro Master
Muh1

My Card Topic 1 Empty
PostSubject: My Card Topic 1   My Card Topic 1 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 12:14 am

Tackle Crusader

My Card Topic 1 300px-TackleCrusader-LVAL-JP-C

Quote :
If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can activate 1 of these effects;
● Target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; change that target to face-down Defense Position.
● Target 1 face-up Spell/Trap Card your opponent controls; return that target to the hand. This turn, your opponent cannot activate cards with the same name as the card returned to the hand by this effect.

i have no use for this yet but i love the artwork

Overlay Booster

My Card Topic 1 300px-OverlayBooster-LVAL-EN-C-1E

Quote :
If you control a monster with 2000 or more ATK, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand) in face-up Defense Position. You can only Special Summon "Overlay Booster" once per turn this way. During your turn, except the turn this card was sent to the Graveyard: You can banish this card from your Graveyard, then target 1 face-up Xyz Monster you control that has Xyz Material; it gains 500 ATK for each Xyz Material attached to it.

when this card first appeared in the anime i said it would definatly make my zw deck more broken now its real but i dont play zw's anymore XD

Scrap Factory

My Card Topic 1 ScrapFactory-PRIO-JP-OP

Quote :
All "Scrap" monsters gain 200 ATK and DEF. When a face-up "Scrap" monster is destroyed by a card effect and sent to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon 1 "Scrap" monster from your Deck. You can only use the effect of "Scrap Factory" once per turn.

you have been warned

Rank-Up-Magic The Seventh One

My Card Topic 1 RankUpMagicTheSeventhOne-PRIO-JP-OP

Quote :
At the start of your Main Phase 1, if you drew this card with your normal draw during the Draw Phase of this turn, and you have it revealed in your hand since then: Special Summon 1 "Number" monster from "101" to "107", except a "Number C" monster, from your Graveyard or Extra Deck. Then, Special Summon from your Extra Deck, 1 "Number C" monster whose name contains the same number as the Special Summoned monster, by using it as the Xyz Material. (This Special Summon is treated as an Xyz Summon.) You can only activate the effect of "Rank-Up-Magic The Seventh One" once per Duel.

i never thought  the'd make this one real XD if u have empty extra dekc space just add a tachyon and neo tachyon and run this thing

Artifact Durandal

My Card Topic 1 300px-ArtifactDurandal-PRIO-JP-OP

this is the xyz monster for the new artifact archtype basically the main deck artifacts set themselves in the s/t zone and get effects when destroyed and your opponents turn. If you thought sylvans had a wierd playstyle you aint seen nothing yet

Oreia, the Sylvan High Arbiter

My Card Topic 1 300px-OreiatheSylvanHighArbiter-PRIO-JP-OP

Quote :
2 Level 7 monsters
Once per turn: You can send 1 Plant-Type monster from your hand or face-up from your Monster Card Zone to the Graveyard; look at a number of cards from the top of your Deck, equal to the Level of the sent monster, then place them on the top of the Deck in any order. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; choose a number from 1 to 3, then excavate that many cards from the top of your Deck, send any excavated Plant-Type monsters to the Graveyard, also place the other cards on the bottom of your Deck in any order, and if you do, return cards on the field to the hand, except this card, up to the number of monsters sent to the Graveyard this way.

i really have to remake my sylvan deck

Heliosphere, the Supreme-Shield Dragon

My Card Topic 1 HeliospheretheSupremeShieldDragon-PRIO-JP-OP

Quote :
If you control no other monsters and your opponent has 4 or less cards in their hand, your opponent cannot declare an attack. Once per turn, if you control a Level 8 Dragon-Type monster: You can make this card's Level become 8, until the End Phase.

well thats all for this card topic now dicuss!
Back to top Go down
SuperSiDude

SuperSiDude

My Card Topic 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Card Topic 1   My Card Topic 1 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 9:51 am

FYI, most of these cards have already been printed in the prerelease. Here is my question, why are there so many dragons focused on rank 8s?
Back to top Go down
Muh1
Dragonecro Master
Muh1

My Card Topic 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Card Topic 1   My Card Topic 1 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 10:51 am

SuperSiDude wrote:
FYI, most of these cards have already been printed in the prerelease. Here is my question, why are there so many dragons focused on rank 8s?

helios is from the anime and is used by merag to summon galaxy eyes tachyon dragon thats why its based on lv 8s
Back to top Go down
Skies

Skies

My Card Topic 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Card Topic 1   My Card Topic 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 6:49 am

New Sylvans O.O

Must remake deck Must remake deck!
Back to top Go down
Muh1
Dragonecro Master
Muh1

My Card Topic 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Card Topic 1   My Card Topic 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 9:29 am

Skies wrote:
New Sylvans O.O

Must remake deck Must remake deck!

they arnt on dn till Febuary
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Card Topic 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Card Topic 1   My Card Topic 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Card Topic 1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1